Everyone would really like to have that fit body we dream about. However, this can’t happen without an adequate exercise routine. If you can’t seem to find time to go to the gym, investing in a stand-alone pull up bar stand will give you the chance to work out right in the comfort of your home, whenever you have the time.
But, choosing to work out at home has its advantages and disadvantages. While it allows you to fully control your schedule and perform exercises based on your available time. It also requires a good dose of discipline. If you are not loyal to your workout routine, you will never get the desired results. You will need to find enough motivation to work out in an effective manner throughout the entire week.
Also, you will have to adjust your diet and lifestyle accordingly. This means that you will have to start eating healthily, paying attention to the nutritional quality of the foods you consume. As well, you will need to enjoy proper rest, to have sufficient energy throughout the day and for your workout routine.
A Pull Up Bar Stand Can Help You Become Your Own Trainer
A correct workout routine will exercise all the muscle groups of your body. After all, you want a balanced and fit body, not a wide back and thin legs. Believe it or not, a pull up bar stand is more than it meets the eye. It allows you to perform leg raises, leg presses, sit-ups, push-ups, knee raises, and many more. Because it has a vertical construction, it won’t require too much space for its installation.
If you have an empty wall in your home, you can easily install it in its proximity and enjoy a workout session according to your preferences and daily schedule. Such a piece of equipment is easy to assemble and will promote a fit body and well-developed muscles if used in a constant manner.
How will you know whether a free standing pull up bar is right for you? You should take a bit of time to check out several products that might answer to your needs. Also, determine the amount of money you’re willing to spend on it. Some may come with a more consistent price tag, especially if they have a generous list of features and benefits. But, out of the desire to make things easier for you, we came up with a list of three standing pull up bars worthy of your consideration. Take a look at each and decided which free standing pull up bar is the one that will help you achieve the desired results.
1. RELIFE REBUILD YOUR LIFE Power Tower
This pull up bar stand is one of the best to have around if you want to enjoy vigorous work out sessions. It looks and delivers results in a professional manner. Also, capable of withstanding weights of up to 330 lbs, this pull up stand is sturdy and reliable. You can adjust it to your needs and perform a wide range of exercises with its help.
So, besides the traditional pull ups that will develop the upper part of the body, this can also be the ideal dip station that will provide a complex training session without the need to purchase additional equipment. It will be very easy to work out the most important groups of muscles in your body, like the abdominal muscles, thighs, and calves, besides arms and shoulders, with the help of one single pull up station. This translates into an effective workout routine that is easy to fit even in busy schedules.
- The product provides 9 different adjustment levels, making sure the pull-up bar answers to all requirements;
- The backrest can also be adjusted to 4 different positions, allowing the user to enjoy a comfortable position throughout the entire workout session;
- Suction cups will keep the stand in place, offering stability and security throughout the entire training session; there’s no risk for the stand to wobble or create any risks for injury;
- A locknut will keep the nut from falling due to vibrations induced by your training; this way, the screw will sit in its place safely, just like you put it;
- Made out of quality steel, it is resilient, durable, and thought, allowing you the chance to train constantly for a very long time;
2. Stamina Power Tower
It is possible to find a free standing chin up bar within the budget if you know where to look. This product is a slimmer and simpler version, but it is still more than capable of being the pull up bar and dip station you’re looking to get.
There might be many pull up bars out there and finding one can seem like a difficult challenge, even standing pull up bars like this one can do so much for you. You will enjoy the fact that it doesn’t require too much space for its setup while being sturdy enough to become the dip station you wish for. Sometimes, all you need is a pull-up bar that is made to be effective, in spite of its simple design.
- In spite of its simplicity, this freestanding pull up bar allows the performance of various exercises; you can use your body’s own weight to trigger the desired results;
- This pull ups bar is actually an all-in-one fitness equipment that gives you the chance to train your entire body;
- The steel frame of the Power tower is resilient and capable of supporting weights of up to 250 lbs;
- The handles of this pull up bar with stand are secured with foam; this will make exercising comfortable and will prevent you from accidental slips;
- The end caps of the stand have non-slip properties and will keep you save throughout your entire training;
- Its reduced size, of just 49 inches in width and 42.5 inches in depth will make it suitable for small spaces; so, even if you don’t live in a large space, it is still possible to have it installed without too many sacrifices;
3. CAP Barbell Power Rack Exercise Stand
We are almost tempted to say that this is a portable pull up bar. This is just how easy this piece of equipment is when it comes to installation and use. With its help, you can perform bar pull ups as often you like and, of course, other types of physical exercises. This is one of those standing pull up bars that are rather versatile, without having large space requirements. If you can find an empty corner inside your home, there are high chances you’ll be able to fit this bar there.
The product is made to last and help you improve your performances each time. All you need to do is to come up with the workout routine that will help you enjoy the physical shape you desire(1). It is worth mentioning that you may have to buy additional accessories, depending on the kind of exercise you want to perform. Items like pull ropes, resistance bands, and weights may make this pull up bar freestanding a much better ally in your journey toward a more fit body.
- The exercise stand is made out of 11 and 12 gauge steel tubes; so, you can be sure that the highest standard requirements are being made, for safe and effective exercising;
- The pull up bar can withstand weights of up to 750 lbs, while the weight capacity in the case of catches is 500 lbs;
- The bar is built in the stand and so are the weights storage options; this way, you be able to store your weights comfortably in the same location, having everything you need in one place once you start working out;
- A “J” shaped cup will keep the barbell in place at all times, allowing you to set the desired height as well;
- The finish on this stand is a durable powder coating that will withstand a lot of wear and tear;
- The hardware, made out of high-quality zinc, will not let you down, no matter how often you’ll use the stand;
- Due to the double gusseted uprights, the stand will provide exceptional stability and safety no matter what kind of exercises you will perform;
- The stand is suitable even for beginners, as they are extremely easy to use and offer the possibility to adjust it according to the needs of the user. This means not just that exercising will be comfortable and convenient, but also that a wide range of exercises can be performed with the help of one single item.